4.23.2009

Brainage Drainage

Hello No One,

Today was a blah day. Do you have blah days, No One? Of course you do. We all do.
I barely slept last night. I don't know why. Actually, I have a pretty good idea why. But it's not something I will write about on a blog at this time. Or ever.

Basically, I had no sleep last night... so today, I felt really sick. I left my first class early, e-mailed the professor of my other class and went to bed. It wasn't just exhaustion, either, although that was a part of it. I kept feeling really hot, and then cold, and generally weak all the time. Dizziness, headaches, stomachaches, all day. (What in the world, body?!) I slept until 3. And then I worked from 3:30 to 6:20. I tried to study for my art history quiz tomorrow after dinner (which, by the way, was a really bad idea... food and I still aren't good friends) but I'm such a sickling that I think I'm just gonna go to bed.

Brainage drainage. That's my unofficial diagnosis. Courtesy of Meg, WebMD, and my own knowledge. I hope my body is able to pull it's act together soon!

1 comment:

  1. summer is coming, my friend. sunshine and no stress is a cure for a lot of stuff :)

    ReplyDelete